If you want a bit of weekend reading (or perhaps I should call it “surfing”) this Saturday, here are my suggestions:
• The blog M.A.S Fashion did a little interview with me a while ago and now it’s finally published, you can find it here. Thank you so much Mary!
• Even though I’m as far away as you could possibly be from getting married I really enjoyed this super cute “multi interview” with a bunch of different expats by Expat Edna about weddings abroad.
• New York fashion week is over but I can’t get some of the shows out of my mind. Ann Street Studio captured the Marchesa show so beautifully and through Oscar PR Girl you can enjoy the Oscar de la Renta show over and over again.
• I love these photos of beautiful Meg with her special someone by Jean-Laurent Gaudy. Photos of couples usually look so staged but these really managed to capture true feelings!
• I loved the latest post on the HiP Paris blog “I Know I’m in Paris When…” by Claire Oldman.
• When you live in Paris many people seem to think that it’s all pink clouds but sometimes it can be a pain in the *ss as well. I loved the recent post Grace wrote about the sacrifices she had to make to be able to come here and that it isn’t a perfect dream every single day.