Since the last post seemed to be quite popular I thought that we could do it again! So here are some of my favourite reads (or links) this weekend:
• I love giveaways and this week there’s two amazing ones that I think you should take a look at. Carla is giving away a photo shoot in Paris (!) and Cleopatra’s Bling is giving away a gorgeous bracelet cuff. Good luck to you all!
• Who doesn’t love a little bit of Chanel and Paris together?
• One of my favourite photography blogs out there is called Lingered Upon and she recently made a super cute little calendar for 2013 with her gorgeous Instagram photos. I could seriously spend hours on this blog. Hopefully I can get half as good as she is with the camera someday.
• The moment when I saw these chocolate cookies with dulce de leche I thought I had died and gone to heaven. This must be the most delicious looking thing ever. Call Me Cupcake does it again!
• I want, I want, I want were the only words in my head when I saw these shoes that Garance Doré managed to capture in a photo.
• My own Parisian photos recently got featured in the latest issue of House of Fifty, yay!
• Next week it’s Paris fashion week! I’m really looking forward to it. Just because of the exciting energy and all the pretty things you can look at! If you want to get closer to fashion week, I suggest signing up for this.
• Loved this interview with my idol Garance Doré about the business of blogging.