The weekend is here, plus the fact that it’s easter! That means an excuse to indulge in extra much chocolate. Although these holidays make me miss my family back home a little bit… Relatives and family all gathering for a Swedish easter lunch and then to enjoy a freshly baked pie in the garden. Oh well, I guess I have to compensate with some French pastries and a lot of lovely friends. Here are my tips for some weekend reading this easter holiday:
• I need to order this book called The Power of Now that Little Pieces of Light told me about. Could be a game changer!
• It’s easter! And if I had the time and self discipline needed for this little project I would do it in a heartbeat. Thank you for sharing Lauren!
• These photographs literally took my breath away. They have to be some of the most beautiful photographs I’ve ever seen of Jardin des Tuileries, or of Paris for that matter. Of course the talented Alice Gao behind the blog Lingered Upon is the woman behind them.
• Just like Natalie, I’m in love with this tray! What a wonderful detail.
• Anyone out there going to New York soon? In that case I’m extremely jealous of you, but also want to share Garance Doré’s New York tips! And for those of you who aren’t going just yet save it for future use.
• Although I’m not going to New York soon I can at least be happy for my upcoming trip this summer to Italy. Ah, it will be so nice to finally come back, I’ve missed it so much. You can find my little Italian gem right here! Terracina (a city I’ve visited a million times since I was a little tiny peanut) is simple, cosy, located close to Rome and a beach and food paradise. Mmm!
• I really love to see the thought process behind a shoot and how a photograph comes to be. See Grace Coddington’s finished story for Vogue here.