Hope you all have a wonderful weekend everybody, here are some links for this weekend. Enjoy!
• I fell in love with these adorable photographs of a couple eloping to Paris to get married. All I want to do now is to run around town in a gorgeous white gown! Or maybe not…
• A place that I constantly seem to dream about is New York… My last visit to the big apple was in October 2011 and that’s way too long ago! Until I can return I’m going to dream through other people’s photos, in this case they belong to Carrie.
• It’s been raining an awful lot here in Paris during the past couple of days, which would be more okay if we weren’t approaching June so soon. Until I’ll see the sun in Paris again I’m just going to keep these tips from Garance close by.
• These photos by Jamie Beck seems to be from another world at the moment. So colourful, so playful and so summery! I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many hats in one place before…
• If you haven’t read what happened to Diane during the day trip to Ajaccio (which Milsters’ covered in beautiful photos) that some of the girls took to while in Corsica I think you should read her post about it. Moments like that just make me smile!
• The Cannes film festival is always a good “gown moment” and this year was no different. See more photos right here. My favourites were the black Burberry on Cara, Liya in Roberto Cavalli and Carey in Vionnet. Darn it! I wish I would have been a little further south in France during these days.
• And be sure not to forget about the giveaway that I’m doing right now on the blog! Enter before the 27th of May to get the chance to win the book “Paris, My Sweet” by Amy Thomas. Read more about it here!