I hope you’re all enjoying your weekend!
• First of all I have to tell you about Perch Magazine. The lovely Mary, who I met up with a couple of weeks ago to do an interview, finally released her own online magazine! She has collected the best from several blogs about France and Paris and put it all together. In this issue I had the pleasure of being featured in a whole article and also in the feature about our recent Corsica trip. Hope you’ll enjoy!
• Do we have any Sex and the City fans out there? Well, if so I think you’ll like this news quite a bit. Sarah Jessica Parker is launching her own shoe collection. Ever wanted to walk in Carrie Bradshaw’s heels? Well, now you (kind of) have the chance to do that.
• I’ve never really been one of those people who says “Paris is always more beautiful in the rain”… I like my sunshine! But Christine almost convinced me with these absolutely stunning photos of our city in the rain.
• Jamie Beck’s photographs from the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic events are always some of my favourites. It just looks so colourful and fun!
• A while ago I shared a link about packing smart for your trip, but I just had to share another link on the same subject. Shini Park shares her tips on how to best pack your bag, and both the smart ideas and her stunning photos made me want to travel this very moment.
• If you have a few minutes over this weekend I suggest checking out Lifestyle Mirror and their cover stories. Some of the people who’ve been a part of this are Garance Doré, Poppy Delvingne and Dita Von Teese. They share beautiful images, insider info and a lovely little video of the person in question at the end. Love it!
• Before coming to Paris, or if you’re already here, I think you should read this post by David Lebovitz. People often ask me about how safe Paris is and even though the city looks very glamourous on the outside, Paris has its darker sides as well. Don’t get paranoid, but always pay attention and be careful!