The sun is finally shining here in Stockholm (where I’m currently on vacation) and I’m just about to head out to the park with a couple of magazines, some fruit and perhaps an ice cream or two. I hope you’ll enjoy my links for this weekend’s list, but what I’m the most in love with though is the illustration you see above that my super talented sister Sara made for me. Isn’t it lovely? You’ll find more of her gorgeous illustrations right here!
• Are you heading to Paris anytime soon? In that case I suggest checking out both of these links, number 1 (by Carla Coulson) and number 2 (by Paris by Mouth), to find the very best picnic spot in the city!
• A photographer I simply can’t get enough of (and especially her stunning food photography) is Nicole Franzen. …And now I’m hungry again, great!
• Here’s another Parisian tip for you! The lovely Christine paid a visit to La Chambre aux Oiseaux and returned with some gorgeous photos.
• Everyone who knows me, knows that I love my trusty Neverfull bag. Recently Louis Vuitton also released the bag in their Epi leather and I have to admit that I tried one on while in Rome… Another version that I fell in love with is this special edition one, here modelled by Chiara Ferrgani.
• I’ve found another blog that I’ve been dying to share with you! Sonya Khegay is so adorable and her photographs make my jaw drop to the floor.
• And while we’re on the subject of stunning photography… These photographs, taken by my favourite Jamie Beck are simply beyond words.
• The other day I stumbled upon this super cute little print shop. Need something new for your walls this fall? Check it out!
• Want to spend a few minutes (that will eventually turn in to hours…) on Pinterest? Here you can find my boards where I try to gather my inspirations under a few different categories: fashion & style, beauty, gorgeous places around the world, good lookin’ fellas, super sweet fuzzy creatures, interiors, food and sweets, flowers and of course, Paris.