Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend right now. Here’s a couple of links that caught my eye during the week, enjoy!
• The highlight of the week for me was definitely getting the chance to dream away through Jamie Beck‘s exquisite photographs from her safari adventures. You can indulge in part I, part II, part III, part IV and part V right here if you haven’t seen them already.
• Another favourite photographer of mine, Alice Gao, was recently interviewed by Chocolate Cookies & Candies. A must read if you’re a fan. And if you can’t get enough, here’s another one.
• Last week I suggested a cute little print shop and this week I’ve found another one! Adorable prints by Note to Self.
• If you’re a Lulu Frost lover like myself you’ll enjoy this feature with Lisa Salzer, the founder and head designer by Tales of Endearment.
• The fall campaigns are out! And if you want a little look behind the scenes of the Louis Vuitton shoot I suggest hopping over to Vogue.fr
• When the book “The Devil Wears Prada” came out I think I read it about 100 times. Now the sequel, “Revenge Wears Prada“, has been released and I have to say that I’m sceptical and excited both at the same time! You can order it here.
• How do you construct a Dior bag you wonder? CR Fashion Book shares some amazing photos and of the process.
• I must admit that I miss a bunch of stuff from Paris while I’m on vacation. One of them are really yummy profiteroles. If I had more time on my hands I think I might attempt this recipe by Citrus and Candy.
• I’ve been too lazy to fix a little button for my Facebook page but if you want to find it, you can click right here! Follow for more daily updates.