I’ve been on vacation in Stockholm for a little bit over a month now and now my fingers are really starting to itch for Paris again. I’ve never looked forward to a holiday ending before, this is a first! The plan was to return to Paris by the end of August but something very, very exciting has come my way that I couldn’t say no to (I can’t wait to tell you about it!) so now the plans have changed a little bit… Eeeiiik, I’m excited!
• I was super excited when I found this post about the top 5 food trucks in Paris by Ten Days in Paris. Can’t wait to try them all!
• Find me on Facebook for daily updates and even more photos. Follow this link to reach my page!
• When it’s Saturday it’s ok to indulge in cake, right? Yeah right, like the question of which day it is has ever stopped me before but anyway. If I could wish for something to magically pop up in my kitchen right now it would be this chocolate and Baileys cake by Citrus and Candy.
• Yes, please! I’ll have this hair thank you. I’m currently lusting over the same hairdo as Garance Doré.
• These photographs by Jamie Beck make me long for a summer day spent in the absolutely beautiful Hamptons.
• The lovely Diane recently wrote a post for the HiP Paris blog about my favourite Verjus Wine Bar and Frenchie To Go. Get ready to drool!
• No, I wouldn’t mind waking up to this beautiful view over Paris every day. There’s something special about Parisian balconies and rooftops… And I guess I’m not the only one who thinks so. Thank you Katie for sharing!