When the rain is pouring down outside you don’t have to feel bad about spending the day in bed. I’m devoting this Saturday to planning, organising, answering 1 million emails and preparing as much as possible before New York next week. But I also had time to sum up my favourite links from this past week, hope you’ll enjoy!
• Always wanted to have a look inside the beautiful Sorbonne in Paris? Well, now’s your chance thanks to Et si on se Promenait… à Paris.
• If there’s something I’m looking forward to it’s New York, but (embarrassingly enough) not just the fashion… The minute my feet hit American ground I’ll begin my search for the best lobster roll in all of Manhattan. My new favourite food! These photos by the Glamourai made me soo hungry.
• I’ve always kept my makeup routine very simple but when stumbling over Lisa Eldridge‘s website I immediately feel the need to kick it up a notch.
• As we all know, I’m already obsessed with Alice Gao‘s photography and that’s why I was so happy to find her Tumblr page (I know, I must have been the last one to the party!) too. More gorgeous photographs to lust over.
• As if Alix‘s beautiful blog wasn’t dreamy enough… These photos are just so beautiful, so dreamy, so Paris and so lovely.
• Want a little glimpse into Stockholm Fashion Week that just took place? Style.com shares the best street style looks.
• Jamie Beck shares a little bit more about herself, her career and her dream through 20 questions.
• I fell in love with these candid photos of Nicole and Jessica, taken by the very talented Zanita. It feels like a lot of photos are so staged today so it was a pleasure to enjoy these captured moments.