Since I had a hunch that we were going to be super busy over here and that I would have a hard time spending more than two minutes in front of the computer I gathered these links for you earlier this week, but hopefully they’ll be just as good today! In honour of fashion week and New York, let’s keep this weekend’s links all about that. Hope you’ll enjoy!
• Ever dreamt about getting a little glimpse inside Coco Chanel’s Parisian apartment? Shini Park leads the way.
• While looking for a couple of New York tips I came across Carrie‘s tips. I love when you combine great suggestions and lovely images.
• Find out how Jamie Beck and her very talented team created this beautiful cinemagraph for Saks Fifth Avenue.
• Last time I was in New York I bought a necklace from Vale Jewelry, which has been around my neck for almost every single day since but unfortunately I lost is a couple of weeks ago and can’t seem to find it again… I would love to find a new while here!
• Who What Wear recently listed a series of new style bloggers that you should know about. My favourites? Julia, Ann, Hallie and Zina.
• Keep an extra eye on Style.com right now and during the rest of fashion month, Tommy Ton always captures the best street style.
• Follow me on Instagram and Facebook to see more photos from my fashion week adventures!