The temperatures have dropped drastically here in Paris and it suddenly feels like winter is here even though we’re in the beginning of October. The only thing I feel like doing today is to snuggle up under my duvet and pretend I don’t have anything to do.
• My super talented sister Sara has finally launched her own Etsy shop for her beautiful illustrations. Don’t miss her blog either!
• Call me dorky but one of the things I love the most about the fashion shows (yes, except for the clothes of course) are the amazing sets. Style.com has gathered the best atmosphere photos from fashion month. My favourites? Louis Vuitton, Dior, Dries van Noten and Stella McCartney.
• How do I stay in shape in Paris? Well, I don’t. But I wish I could say that this beautiful yoga/dance studio was a part of my daily routine…
• I love when my favourite photographers visit the city I live it. I love seeing Paris through other people’s eyes. Garance, Shini and Nicole have all been here recently and I’m addicted to seeing Paris through their eyes.
• The lovely Peony got me dreaming of these tasty potatoes… I’ve never been so upset about my Parisian apartment not having an oven before.