After a cosy morning together with the lovely Lauren at Holybelly, I got to enjoy some Parisian sun while running a few errands during the day. When I came back home it started raining which is the perfect excuse to cuddle up on the sofa with a hot cup of tea and going through a few links.
• “How do you walk in heels all the time during fashion week?!” is a question I’ve gotten a lot. My answer? I don’t. But some people do, and I will always be in awe of that. Garance dug a little bit deeper into this question which you can see more of here.
• Don’t miss my post about autumn in Paris that I recently did for the HiP Paris blog.
• If there’s someone I trust when it comes to restaurant recommendations (well, anything eatable and drinkable actually…) it’s Diane. Earlier this week she wrote about Glass and before that about Candelaria, two great bars here in Paris.
• What could be better than being whisked away to Paris together with Ralph Lauren for a few days? Not much, that’s for sure. I’m pretending I was there when I’m scrolling through Jamie‘s photos over and over again.
• I hope you didn’t miss Shini‘s gorgeous photographs from the Louis Vuitton show during fashion week. If so, you need to see them right now.