I hope you’re all enjoying this lovely Easter weekend. I’ve had the pleasure of celebrating this little holiday in the most untraditional way together with friends over wine, pizza, tapas, ice cream, scooter rides and more wine. Of course I managed to save some room for chocolates as well! Since I didn’t have time to put together a weekend reading list for last weekend I have even more to share this time around.
• Cake and cherry blossoms. I mean, what can I say? Two of my favourite things combined thanks to Linda Lomelino.
• These lovely photos, taken by the talented Sonya Khegay, made me wish we had more of those beautiful Wistera blossoms here in Paris.
• Congratulations to my darling friends Shini Park and Kit Lee for making this happen!
• I’m currently kind of obsessed with Cindy Chen‘s beautiful blog, and especially her photos from a rainy Venice.
• Trying to find those perfect jeans is not the easiest thing but I think I’ve fallen in love with these that Garance Doré is wearing. Perfect, no?