Life here in Bali isn’t too bad as you probably can tell from the countless of Instagram photos I can’t stop myself from posting. It’s just so gorgeous over here! It’s also fun and exciting to photograph something other besides Paris after not leaving the city for a while. The days over here consists of pool time, fruits, sand, the ocean and a couple of coconuts. Follow along on Instagram for more updates from this beautiful paradise.
Christmas atmosphere at the Merci store, a morning spent eating macarons and enjoying a stunning view from the Four Seasons Hotel and favourite jewellery pieces from Monica Vinader. Carrying home my pink ranunculus from the florist, stumbling upon super cute cars, passing pretty store fronts and cute Parisian corners. I’m never not looking for a picturesque door, brunch at Holybelly with my favourite Alice and Kat, this mint green beauty and what I wore before stepping on the flight to Bali earlier this week. This and much more on Instagram!
A lot has happened since my last post, therefore the radio silence. I’m currently in Bali on vacation and I have so much to share with you all in the next couple of days. I arrived here, together with my sister, earlier this week (if you’ve been following along on Instagram you’ll know what I’m talking about) and I already love it to bits. But before we move on to Bali, here are some early weekend reading.
• If I was home in Paris during this time of the year, I’d probably be writing little Holiday cards to family and friends right about now. The ones that you can see here in the photo were given to me for my birthday and they’re just the cutest. So is this one that I found through Garance Doré.
• Taking (Bali) notes from one of the most well travelled girls I know, Jessica Stein. I wish we could stay forever since there’s so many things I’d like to experience before we head on to our next destination!
• To find more of my Parisian tips and suggestions, head on over to Condé Nast Traveler.
• As the year comes to and end, Vogue.com lists the 9 best red carpet moments during 2014 (and anyone who knows me, knows that I’m a huge red carpet fan). Emma Stone is by far my favourite!
Breakfast meetings at Hotel Amour, pretty Parisian doors and a bunch of roses in front of the Eiffel Tower from when I shot earlier this year with Nicole. The beautiful staircase at the Elie Saab head office here in Paris, cosy cashmere sweaters, delicate lace and favourite rings, homemade macarons in pretty pink shades and the perfect breakfast at Carette. Birthday cards and delicious Sunday treats, a rainy and grey Paris, the bookstands along the Seine and a few of my favourite things right now, including a new lace bra, my favourite perfume and these gorgeous flats. Find more photos on my Instagram.
I’ve actually spent this week visiting family and friends Stockholm and left both camera and work back home in Paris to get a little break from it all. I had forgotten how cold it was over here and how early the sun goes down but it’s been so much fun seeing all my loved ones again. Now I’m back in Paris again and ready for a new, very busy week of exciting projects and work.
• My two latest articles for Condé Nast Traveler are both live at the moment. The first one about the cutest covered passages in Paris and the second one about where to get a healthier meal while in Paris!
• I’ve only been to the cinema twice in Paris but I’m dying to go and see both Interstellar and The Imitation Game! It seems like a good idea now that the days are getting colder and darker…
• For anyone who speaks Swedish (or wants to practice their Swedish) Femina, one of the biggest fashion magazines in Sweden, recently interviewed me about Paris in Four Months, Parisian style and my favourite places in the city, which you can find right here.
• The cutest little family portrait session I’ve ever seen goes to my darling Grace and her little family, shot by the brilliant Katie.
The beautiful view and pretty invitation to J.Crew‘s breakfast presentation (yes, they’re coming to Paris in March!), looking out from the Printemp‘s terrace and lusting over delicious treats at Café Pouchkine. Blue skies seems like a very distant memory, the most beautiful roses, a rare selfie while getting ready for my birthday celebrations and sunny autumn walks. I wish I had a fire place at home and could decorate it as pretty as they did at J.Crew, Parisian cafés, breakfast at Ladurée and looking for tasty chocolate treats at Les Marquis de Ladurée. More on Instagram!
Evening walks in black and white with new friends, colder days in Jardin des Tuileries, admiring the pretty view from Plaza Athénée and a sky painted in the most gorgeous colours on the last warm day this autumn. Vespa rides around Paris on this pretty red Vespa (thanks again my darling Annie), a few of my favourite items: trench, bag and ballet flats, beautiful architecture at Place des Vosges and autumn colours in the parks around Paris. Sweet memories at Carette with Jenny, grey weather and bare trees, getting caught photographing Jardin des Plantes and pretty Parisian rooftops I never can get enough of.
Yesterday was officially my last day as a 22-year-old and today I’m becoming another year older. I wish I could say that I didn’t mind this raging process, but I do. Just a little bit though. It’s not really about getting older, it’s more about wanting to do so many things and feeling as though time is going by way too fast. The last year has been one of the best ones in my life so far, if not the best and I can’t wait to see what my 23rd year has in store for me. I can only hope it will be as happy, fulfilling and exciting as this one.
The autumn has been absolutely amazing in Paris so far and we’ve actually managed to get a lot of sun (even though the skies seem to stay grey – don’t ask me how that works) but I already miss mornings like this one above when we were able to sit outside in nothing but shirts while enjoying our breakfast. I just had to share these two outtakes from my shoot with Monica Vinader a while back.
• The New York Times wondered what a couple of second graders would think about dining at a Michelin starred restaurant with a seven course tasting menu and decided to test it out – don’t miss the video of their experience here.
• I couldn’t help but laugh out loud (and agree) with Zanita‘s funny and witty post about how to make your blog super popular.
• Get me these strawberry cheesecake jars now, please! I can never visit Linda‘s site without getting hungry…
• Come pin with me!
Parisian cafés, breakfast at Carette, a beautiful day strolling through Jardin des Tuileries, the adorable red fiat at Merci. Thanks to Lauren for taking me to Maison Bastille for the first time, beautiful flowers in Jardin du Luxembourg, Lauren and her little pup Daisy and coffee together with apple cake from Café Kitsuné. Lunch together with Hana at Carette (yes, again), catching the beautiful morning light along the Seine, weekends reading and a gorgeous autumn day at Place des Vosges. My last couple of days here in Paris through a couple of Instagram photos.